Web Site Development
You Must Have Internet Presence
Our developers deliver polished and concise web sites that will represent the professional character of a client’s business online.
Typical Page Examples:
Other pages can be created upon request.
- A list of products and services you sell
- A list of partners or vendors you use
- What your company does in a quick sentence or brief paragraph
- List of Products and/or Services
- Links shopping cart (If available)
- Business Address
- Business Telephone number
- A map to get to your business
- A contact form that allows emailing to client, protecting them from spam
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Questions Asked
- Answers to commonly asked questions
- Form to ask questions
- What your company does with a long explanation
- Your company’s goals and guarantees
- Events your company holds
- Job postings
Cater to The Government’s Needs
A dedicated page is just what you need to make it even easier for government purchasing agents to order from you.
Cater to Your Needs
We give you complete control over your site and training to empower you to update site content and provide accurate information as your business changes. Microsoft Word experience will be the only skills needed to configure a web site after our tutorial on the Content Management System (CMS).
All web sites include one year web hosting, and three 30 minute Q&A sessions with the web designer.