Research, Prepare, Submit.
The Proposal Services Department consists of a team of proposal developers possessing nearly 35 years of collective experience in research, writing, process management, and (RFP/RFQ) proposal work.
The proposal developer’s sole purpose is to develop and submit a compliant response to a solicitation, RFP or RFQ on behalf of each client. Every solicitation’s requirements are unique and our team knows precisely what contracting officers are looking for.
Our knowledgeable proposal developers have encountered virtually every possible variable and resulting outcome with respect to the process of building a proposal, submitting it effectively, and gaining insight to the contracting officer’s evaluation process.
- Proposal Writing Services
- Proposal & Presentation Packaging
- Opportunity Review & Analysis
- Increase the potential of a firm receiving a positive response to proposals submitted for funding
- Provide distinctive proposals setting you apart from your competitors
- Provide complete and compliant responses to Request for Proposals
- Develop a schedule and timeline, including a work breakdown strategy
- Fulfill all packaging and submissions based on each specific timeline requirement